GŴYR aka Gower gin recommend their "Prohibition" cocktail.
It's a naughty twist on a gin fizz, normally a common mix for a gin liqueur.
We substituted the sugar in their recipe for a little honey and recommend the addition of grapefruit peel to garnish and a little soft zest to the finish.
As decadent and delicious as the 1920s
- 50ml Gower Gin
- 25ml Pink Grapefruit juice
- 1 tsp honey
- Fill a Martini glass with ice to chill
- Add 50ml Gower Gin & the honey to a cocktail shaker and stir to dissolve the honey
- Add the grapefruit juice and the ice
- Shake until well blended
- Pour through the ice into the martini glass, discarding the ice in the process.
- Top up with a little Prosecco
- Add the grapefruit peel to garnish