Named after the Australian slang phrase "She'll be right" , this is a delightful and balanced serve that tames the raw complexity of Four Pillars Sherry cask Gin.
The gin itself is intense and an awesome sipping gin, but this recipe aims to make it a little longer and soften the edges a bit, making it ideal for an afternoon in the Aussie sun.
- 20ml Four Pillars Sherry cask gin
- 10ml Triple sec
- 50ml Ginger Ale
- Slice of Orange peel
- Dash of Orange/Peach Bitters
- With a generous helping of ice... (see our article on why)
- Add the Orange peel and Triple sec and swirl it around to aggravate the oils
- Add the Sherry gin, top with ginger ale
- Add a few dashes of orange or peach bitters to taste.