St. Giles Martini - Articles About Gin | The Gin Box Shop
This entry was posted on 27th September 2018
This classic cocktail is pure sophistication. The ideal early evening aperitif.
Its light and just the right combination of soft & bitter.
- 50ml St.Giles Gin, chilled
- 25ml Dry Vermouth, chilled
- Twist of lemon peel, or an olive to garnish
- Place St. Giles Gin and a Martini glass in the freezer for at least half an hour before making this cocktail.
- Half fill a mixing glass with ice, then pour in the St. Giles Gin and Vermouth (adjust ratio of gin to vermouth to suit your taste).
- Stir well then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Squeeze the oil from the lemon peel into the drink or alternatively, garnish with an olive.
on 27th September 2018
The Gin Box Shop