This classic cocktail is pure sophistication. The ideal early evening aperitif.
Its light and just the right combination of soft & bitter.
- 50ml St.Giles Gin, chilled
- 25ml Dry Vermouth, chilled
- Twist of lemon peel, or an olive to garnish
- Place St. Giles Gin and a Martini glass in the freezer for at least half an hour before making this cocktail.
- Half fill a mixing glass with ice, then pour in the St. Giles Gin and Vermouth (adjust ratio of gin to vermouth to suit your taste).
- Stir well then strain into the chilled cocktail glass.
- Squeeze the oil from the lemon peel into the drink or alternatively, garnish with an olive.