Foxhole gin held a cocktail competition. The winner, Elaine Larkin of Bar Valentino, Brighton created this excellent recipe dubbed "The Cuss I Am".
Its' strong and floral so get ready to put your taste buds to the test!
- 50ml Foxhole Gin
- 10ml Antica Formula Carpano Vermouth
- 5ml Créme de Violette
- Salt & Pepper Bake
- Begin by chilling a cocktail glass with ice.
- Rim the glass with baked Salt & Pepper.
- Stir the Foxhole Gin, Antica Formula and Créme de Violette over ice.
- Strain into the cocktail glass and serve by twisting grapefruit zest over the drink.
Salt & Pepper Bake Method
Bake equal measures of cracked black peppercorns and sea salt at 220 degrees celsius for 40 minutes. Blend salt and pepper together.