As the winter nights draw in, you'll be after something wholesome, indulgent and perhaps even spiced to keep your cockles warm.
This gluttonous treat should do just the trick..
Enter X-Gin, with all the qualities you expect from a fine dark cocoa. Bitter on the finish, nutty and few surprises lurking in it's depths.
- 100g Dark Chocolate
- 1 tbsp double cream
- 35ml espresso
- 50ml X-Gin
- dash of Xocolati mole bitters if you want to push the boat out
- Melt the chocolate (slowly, with a bain marie so as not to spoil it)
- Stir in the cream, coffee & X-Gin
- Chill in the fridge for 1/2 hour and pour into a shaker over ice
- Shake and strain into a martini glass
- Garnish with the bitters or maybe a few cranberries for that Christmas vibe