We take choosing our packaging materials and methods seriously at The Gin Box Shop.
Over the last 6 months you may have noticed that our packaging has got simpler, but in a good way, we have been phasing out the use of plastic wherever we can, and have been developing new ideas to assist you in how you deal with packaging from us.
Our Main Objectives
- Minimise non-recyclable materials, including sticky-backed-plastic or sellotape.
- Keep plastic to a minimum, whilst still offering competitive options for our customers.
- Keep protective packaging material to a minimum whilst ensuring parcels aren’t damaged in transit.
- When possible, buy products which are themselves made from recycled materials.
- Inform customers what they can do with each element of packaging they inherit from us.
You can read the extensive list of packaging materials, along with what they are used for and what their recycling or re-use options are on our recycling page.