Four Pillars - Changing seasons (Kyoto collaboration)Four Pillars / Kyoto Distillery
| Buy Online
Is this a gift?
Sensible Gift bag options are cited below. If you're sending this to a recipient, we'll assume you want the gin in the gift bag..
Throw in a little garnish
Consider throwing in a little dehydrated garnish.
They've got a great shelf life and are just the ticket to a properly finished drink.
Spend more than £89 to qualify for free delivery
Four Pillars - Changing seasons (Kyoto distillery collaboration) - 43.8%
Four Pillars team up with Kyoto distillery (producers of the deliciously delicate KI NO BI gin) to produce something that represents the space in between Australia and Japan. It is a unique flavour profile that simply would not exist without these two forward thinking distilleries combined efforts.
We distilled with Alex Davies, Kyoto’s head distiller, in our Yarra Valley spring. We tested the gin in refreshing cocktails over the hot Australian summer, while Alex was keeping warm in the Japanese winter. And we released it in the Australian autumn, while the cherry blossoms bloomed in Japan.
The gin is combination of Japanese botanicals mixed in harmony with Autralian native variaties.
- Gyokuro - A sencha green tea with intense aromatics and flavours
- Quandong - an outback superfood and part of the sandalwood family
- Honoki - wood chips thats bring delicate texture to the length of the gin
- Kinmokusei - sweet Osmanthus, fruity amd floral with a very sweet fruit driven palate
- Lemon myrtle - a beautiful alternative to lemon peel
- Red pine
- Bamboo leaf
- Green Yuzu - present in the original KI NO BI , an enhancement to the rich citrus notes , like lime,cumquat, mandarin and kaffir combined.
Click the add to my gin box button to buy Four Pillars - Changing seasons (Kyoto collaboration) online now!